To My Grandpa - Poem by Robert Hall
Hey man you're so cool
You're the one that thinks I'm no fool.
When I'm older I'll be like you
So loveble, and make my children a new.
As for Michael, I can't say
He won't act that same way.
With a camera in my hand
I'll take some pictures of me and you man.
I know I will always love you
Because of all of the wonderful things you do.
Comments about To My Grandpa by Robert Hall
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl