To My Gurlz - Poem by Tiana 123abcimhawaiian
Written with a pen, sealed with a kiss
If you are my friend, please answer this
Are we friends or are we not?
You told me once, but I forgot.
So tell me now and tell me true,
So I can say, I am here for you.
Of all the friends I've ever met,
You're the ones I won't forget.
And if I die before you do,
I'll go to heaven and wait for you.
Comments about To My Gurlz by Tiana 123abcimhawaiian
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Tiana 123abcimhawaiian's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl