Velmar Pewee Hale Johnson
To My Truest Love Now And Forever - Poem by Velmar Pewee Hale Johnson
My dearest love, mere words could never
truly express how much I love thee.
From the first moment I lay eyes
upon thine handsome face,
I knew I had found my angel, and soul mate.
The words I spoke on our wedding day,
words of love, honor, were spoken from my heart.
We've been through good times, and bad.
We've held each others hands in
both Sickness, and health.
Though our life seems sad at this moment,
I know that God will heal thee.
Take comfort in the thought
that I will be by thine side always,
and will forever keep thee in my heart.
Comments about To My Truest Love Now And Forever by Velmar Pewee Hale Johnson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl