To Win Over A Woman - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
On seeing a handsome man,
A woman will desire him.
She will not show it, nor spell it.
When prepositioned by a man,
It is in her nature to turn off
Even she is desirous of him.
She needed repeated advances
Made in order to be won over.
Comments about To Win Over A Woman by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl