Toes And Knees - Poem by Lonnie Hicks
If my toes could kiss
they would curl coyly
and touch your shin
and work they way north.
If my toes could have sex
and they would have my foot
and seek your mouth.
and I can't really tell anyone.'
Well, that is interesting;
here is my secret spot;
the back of my knee
Is your toe free?
Comments about Toes And Knees by Lonnie Hicks
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl