Lonnie Hicks Poems
- An Icicle Kiss 'I am the Winter Flower' she said 'the ...
- All Power If I could take the world into my world; If I ...
- Breathe Me Come closer; I need to feel your body
- I Am The Fat Girl I am the Fat Girl the one...
- The Dreamer's Poet Dreamers dream dreaming that all their ...
- Friends, Passion And Friends N... I have seen Passion ...
- Crouching Low Two men in ragged clothing sat beside the ...
Free MP3 Downloads of 'The Gospel According to Lilith' at http: //lonniehicks.com
'Politics, Poetry and Love in the 21st Century
'Survival Tools and Hard Truth:
Story-Plays and Poems
From the Progressive Side'
Poems Done Collaboratively From
Internet Interviews With Over 100 Individuals: 600
pages. Real People; Real Stories. Now available on
CD tracks also available.
Other books: 'Love Poems for the Recently Cynical'
'The Earth Speaks-The Environment
'The Obama ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
An Icicle Kiss
'I am the Winter Flower'
'the opposite of the Summer Ones.'
peak in deep snow
and I weather
hail, sleet and bitter cold.
My Summer Kin
know the Sun.
I live beneath
White Winter's Glow
as furies blow.
for winter has made
My bulb forces it's way
up through frozen ground
I face worst Winter's onslaughts.