Edward Kofi Louis
Toil, Toll! - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Attracted with the muse of love;
Place, lace, ace, pace!
With muse of the sweet thing inside;
Darts, arts, parts, charts!
Official and special with the muse of true love;
Joy to the hearts of lovers;
Like the rising sun! !
Seen by the eyes;
And like the settling down of the sun,
Also seen by the eyes of love.
Comments about Toil, Toll! by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl