Marvin Brato Sr
Tomb - Poem by Marvin Brato Sr
Clothe the naked earth;
But trees are shred down,
Rape by mankind.
Forest today is almost gone,
Can't stop the rain water
Unleash destruction and death...
Earth has became a tomb
when people make its land barren!
Comments about Tomb by Marvin Brato Sr
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda