Marvin Brato Sr
Marvin Brato Sr (March 2,1960 / Davao City, Philippines)
Knowledge - Poem by Marvin Brato Sr
A knowledge if shared,
likely grows to abundance..
if keep to self will be lost!
Comments about Knowledge by Marvin Brato Sr
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poem Submitted: Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Poem Edited: Friday, December 2, 2011
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl