Tomorrow - Poem by Ronald Chapman
Even today, I look at you, from a lifetime ago,
and see you on the day when your tomorrows,
were stolen away,
I love you so much,
Thank you for loving me,
Because I can still embrace you in memories; even today.
I can still walk the earth,
even though my heart hurts,
I am happy; you love me.
I know, I will hold your spirit again, in Heaven, one day,
and wipe away the tears,
because you are the Angel, who loves me.
Rest well now, my love,
see you tomorrow,
and all the tomorrows to come…
Comments about Tomorrow by Ronald Chapman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl