I Can't Forget You - Poem by Ronald Chapman
Always praying to the stars in the sky,
Hello princess, how are you, my love?
How are you in Heaven?
Reaching for you in my dreams,
Never able to hold you,
Always waking to tears alone,
How can I find a way to move on?
My expectations are too high.
I can never find another you, my beautiful love.
I miss you.
All I want to hear,
is the soothing sound of your heart beating,
next to me under warm blankets in a loving bed,
And to listen to your voice,
saying, I've fallen in love with you,
please, stay with me forever, my love.
Comments about I Can't Forget You by Ronald Chapman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl