Tomorrow Is In Our Hands - Poem by Panagiota Romios
It's in our hands.
To build tomorrows, we've yet to
No matter what happens, we must
Our lives are up to us.
Live long and beautifully
Sing it loud, sing it sweet.
Starlit and ever so jasminely.
Comments about Tomorrow Is In Our Hands by Panagiota Romios
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl