Joy - Poem by Panagiota Romios
Writing poetry is my biggest joy.
It begins when the sun rises in the sky.
My heart has a poetic beat.
I can feel it as I walk down the street.
It's the song in my heart that keeps me young.
Poetry, indeed, is my life's eternal song,
Comments about Joy by Panagiota Romios
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl