Panagiota Romios Poems
- Nothing Too Complicated I admire so, poets with imagery. And...
- No Blues At Bedtime No Blues at Bedtime Your rough tongue ...
- Joy Writing poetry is my biggest joy. It begins when the sun...
- If You Live To Get Old If You Live to Get Old Dedicated to...
- The Rhythm Of Friends The Rhythm of Friends Are there ...
- Is This A Friend, I Ask You "Oh, you are dying? I really...
- Sunset Surrenderings -new- When the sun goes down we shiver, it's ...
I have been a student nurse and later, became a teacher.
My interests are in other cultures, life, freedom of speech and thought.Right, Left and otherwise.
My major was philosophy, with a minor in science,
I love the performing arts, mainly improvisation and doing stand up
comedy, that was years ago.
I was born in Chicago, but now live in CA.
My FAV poets are ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Nothing Too Complicated
I admire so, poets with imagery.
And fascinating allegories.
But me? I'm still a starter.
Far from being a departer.
Not here to impress!
Just be genuinely me and improve
my poetic finesse.
Develop skills, and enjoy in
With all kinds of new ideas