Too Many Heartaches - Poem by Lance Carthen
Too many heartaches
Not enough fun
I didnt know what I did was wrong
And through it all.
You were the one...
Who would greet me when I came home.
You were always there for me.
Even if I didnt want you to be.
A love so lifting my greatest friend.
I truly beleive your an angel god sent.
Too many heartaches.
Not enough fun.
Im so sorry for anytime I did you wrong.
Comments about Too Many Heartaches by Lance Carthen
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl