Is It Poetry
Trees - Poem by Is It Poetry
1) ..Every time... I take your breath.
2) ..I think about... more trees.
3) ..Knowing that deep down inside.
4) ..Each breath I take, no longer are they clean.
5) ..Is it True, my love you bought.
6) ..There on my bark, you leave your mark.
7) ..When here, upon each limb you rest.
8) ..While knowing that each root, you need.
9) ..If leaves are words, one poem makes.
10) ..And making none, you strip each branch.
11) ..Where then will you..hang your swing.
12) ..Looking up, why do I see, heaven has no trees.
Comments about Trees by Is It Poetry
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.