Trees - Poem by James McLain
1) ..Every time... I take your breath.
2) ..I think about... more trees.
3) ..Knowing that deep down inside.
4) ..Each breath I take, no longer are they clean.
5) ..Is it True, my love you bought.
6) ..There on my bark, you leave your mark.
7) ..When here, upon each limb you rest.
8) ..While knowing that each root, you need.
9) ..If leaves are words, one poem makes.
10) ..And making none, you strip each branch.
11) ..Where then will you..hang your swing.
12) ..Looking up, why do I see, heaven has no trees.
Comments about Trees by James McLain
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Still I Rise
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping By Woods On A Snowy Evening
I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love You