Tribute To Elizabeth Lott - Poem by Manpreet Tuli
Like Wind you go, yours memories is all I have stored.
Like Sunshine you bring happiness to my life, like rain you wash away all my worries.
You are my guiding angel to help me within and strengthen my believes.
I look for you when I am hurt and down. You come to me and be my savior.
Blessed are those who walk the garden with my father the One the Only the All Mighty.
Nothing lasts for ever but the Earth and Sky and some fond memories to hold on to forever.
In the Loving Memory of Elizabeth Lott.
Comments about Tribute To Elizabeth Lott by Manpreet Tuli
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl