Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet
Tribute To The Memory Of Florence Parry - Poem by Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet
Her ways were ways of kindness
She was like a Mum to me
Her love for all her family
Was there for all to see.
Religion was part of her life
From childhood till her passing,
Arts, crafts, friends and family
Made memories of her everlasting.
Jokes are many of Mothers-in-law
But of you they were not true,
A Mother-in-law in a million
For me was You.
© Jonathan Goldman [JGthepoet] – 19th September 2003
Comments about Tribute To The Memory Of Florence Parry by Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl