Troops - Poem by Sarah matthews
They are always there for you,
weather you wnat them to or not.
They are out there serving their country,
not able to come home and see their familys.
But dying with pride in knowing they died,
died for the country they love.
The love the country can have,
the power they held within.
They helped with your living ur life they way u do now
Comments about Troops by Sarah matthews
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl