Sarah matthews Poems
- Suicide Suicide isn't fun, so don't try it. Suicide ...
- Suicide (Remix) Suicide is deadly, so don't flirt with ...
- Softball I always thought that softball would get me through...
- Baby Sister Or Enemy? NO! I dont want her to grow up to be ...
- Another Chance Why is everything so confusing? Can I be out ...
- You Have My Everything It wasn't supposed to hurt it wasn't ...
- Greek Gods The pain you caused me hurt worse then when Athena...
I was born in Febuary,17 1993. I was born exactly two mintues before midnight. I moved from Grove city, to meigs county. I am a child of three. I am the middle child. I love to write poems and play sports. I hang out with some close friends. I want to make a change in the world, weather i am known or not, is up to you. Some people will never understand why people cut themselves until they ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Suicide isn't fun,
so don't try it.
Suicide isn't quick,
it's long and painful.
Suicde never used to be me,
but now it is.
Suicide was never calming,
always away to have so much pain it didn't hurt anymore.
Suicide has to be a blade,
so don't get pricked.
Suicide is apart of love,
so don't love the wrong people.
Suicide and death are close,
so don't flirt with them.
Suicide never tells the the truth,
always belive the opposite.
Suicide kills slowly,
keep that in mind.
Suicide will always be ...