True Friend - Poem by Rita Hawkins
A lot of people claim they are a true friend,
But many just want something, so they pretend
However, a true friend will love you without any end.
It's not always oh, send me money, or I need this or that,
Instead they will also be there for you when you fall flat,
A true friend will not get mad if you tell them I can't do that,
that is just called acting like a brat.
True friends won't steal and say 'I didn't even see that, '
and definately won't care about your weight, thin or fat,
True friends will love you for who you are and that is that.
Comments about True Friend by Rita Hawkins
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda