Truism 01 True Enough - Poem by Stewart McKenzie
There are certain truths I know to be true
As true as I know the sky to be....
I was going to say “blue”.
But it's not!
It's a deep red-blue with a moon,
And some black and white clouds.
And I was going to say,
“And that's something.”
And it is!
Comments about Truism 01 True Enough by Stewart McKenzie
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl