Rtfm 06 Mandarin For Maybe - Poem by Stewart McKenzie
The French and Japanese pass laws
To try to keep words out
While wanton English tempts words in
Like some old hooker on History Street.
Guess which language we’ll all be speaking
In the twenty third century.
Comments about Rtfm 06 Mandarin For Maybe by Stewart McKenzie
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Read poems about / on: history
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl