Rtfm 21 Edible Poetry - Poem by Stewart McKenzie
The French eat their words
Say it in French with orotund vowels
And backthroat rolling 'r's
Les Francais mangent leur mots
Such sensuous mastication of meaning!
Such gourmet tasting of the texture of sound!
Comments about Rtfm 21 Edible Poetry by Stewart McKenzie
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Read poems about / on: poetry
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl