Trusting Punishment - Poem by Amanda Norton
The rejection that makes me stay and yet it turns me.
My pleasure pain baby.... I am your pin cushion
Stick it in and make it hurt
Your forked tongue speaks such lovely words as they slap my face.
Let it sting my soul....
Tie me up with your sarcasm
Your words are like weapons that force me to do your bidding
Let your hands be the toys of affection as they wrap around my throat
Make me gasp for air as I gasp for you
Let the glare in your eyes put me in my place
They search for lies and I need to be punished
Punish me with your body and make me feel again
Hold me down and make me take it
Give me my internal bliss with the trusting punishment of you
Comments about Trusting Punishment by Amanda Norton
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl