Truth Turn False - Poem by Gajanan Mishra
All truths turn in to false
Without you here, see.
And in your absence
Let me call you,
I know your presence is necessary
To fulfill the life' desire
That is there in the air.
Comments about Truth Turn False by Gajanan Mishra
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl