Dorian Petersen Potter
Twilight Time - Poem by Dorian Petersen Potter
Thinking here, again of you,
Why do I do everyday this?
Why do I remember your kisses?
To make me again blue
I think I have to be crazy,
To believe you love me too,
Maybe, you think I am a fool,
For thinking, your love is true
Why can I stop thinking about you?
When you make my heart now blue
When good memories is all I view
Living fantasies! we once both knew
While thinking here again of you,
In the twilight, to make my heart blue!
Comments about Twilight Time by Dorian Petersen Potter
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl