Two Nudes, Two Women Wearing Silly Hats - Poem by gershon hepner
Two nudes in different rooms,
two women wearing
silly hats: four wombs.
I am comparing
pink skin and two black bushes
that Kirchner, cool,
portrayed with German brushes,
for bed and shul.
Composed while observing two juxtaposed paintings by Ernst Ludwig Kirchner (1888-1938) at LACMA.
Comments about Two Nudes, Two Women Wearing Silly Hats by gershon hepner
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl