Typical Guy - Poem by Casey Barker
Roses are red, Violets are blue
I fell in love but it's not with you
When we broke up I almost cried
But why would i cry over a typical guy?
You told your friends we were a game,
but then I found out that you were just a pain!
Comments about Typical Guy by Casey Barker
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl