Ugh ! - Poem by Nancy Hamann
You want to be the King who rules my land then
I suggest you come up with a better plan.
You don't realize who you are playing with.
I am a woman with a brain.
Speak your words that you think will get me close and
I will show you what I know.
I have been here a time or two - you are really nothing new.
So go ahead and make me think that you are the one for me as you play your games.
I will just sit back and laugh behind this wall I built.
Comments about Ugh ! by Nancy Hamann
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl