Unaware - Poem by Steve Armstrong
You must be Aphrodite,
for ne'er before have i seen such beauty.
You smile at me, and i am overcome,
my heart burns, my body weakens,
and my tongue lies still in my head.
I can not utter the words to tell you,
how i feel inside, when you are near,
and so, your smile fades, and you slowly pass me by,
unaware of your hold on me,
unaware of my love for you.
Comments about Unaware by Steve Armstrong
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl