Edward Kofi Louis
Under The Safety Net Of Your Love - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
I was 6 years old when it occurred to me,
I was 10 years old when it occurred to me,
I was 12 years old when it occurred to me,
I was 20 years old when it occurred to me,
And like my other expereinces in life!
But, thkis whole story is all about my life;
And today, i am living under the safety net of your love.
Comments about Under The Safety Net Of Your Love by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda