Unfaithful - Poem by Seema Aarella
He traded love for money's sake
I am left thirsty by the lake.
He gave in to sleep on a sinful night
Conscience kept me wide awake,
I tackled the dark, he stumbled in light
His deeds were false, words were fake
And I am left thirsty by the lake.
Comments about Unfaithful by Seema Aarella
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl