Joseph James Breunig 3rd
Unfinished - Poem by Joseph James Breunig 3rd
Unfinished is the fine tuning of me,
as I perform in this human drama,
which is covered by a spiritual mystery.
Participating without a script,
I’m stumbling forward in a lifelong excursion,
although I’m not fully equipped.
In this paradise, that’s known as Earth,
I’m a curious child of wonderment
and working towards my supernatural rebirth.
Despite my growth of understanding,
I will always be an adolescent boy of His –
Forever dependent on God (while I’m here living) .
Unfinished is the beauty of my tapestry
until I can achieve the final conclusion
that is… Permanently me.
Comments about Unfinished by Joseph James Breunig 3rd
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda