Unseen - Poem by Sylvia Thomas
She gazed up at the sky,
with her lifeless eyes.
But that cradle of stars,
just did not glance back at her
She stared into that glorious lake,
that was pure as silver snow.
But that pool of heaven's tears,
just did not see her
She looked at him,
her sun and her earth.
But the life in those gleaming eyes,
just do not reach hers.
Comments about Unseen by Sylvia Thomas
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda