Perfection Is Flawed
Perfection Is Flawed Poems
- Fakeness She The “Angel” She beckons to you Her smile is ...
- Child. A child's precision a white paper world, ...
- Advertising All these mindless cries that Shout
- Before The Stage. in dimmed consciousness blurred thoughts
- If I Were A Dagger If I were a dagger, the murkiness of the...
- Left Without Leaving. Left without leaving Died
- Fear Me. I laugh, Cry, happiness overwhelms me despair ...
I spent a good three-quarters of my life thinking that I understood poetry when I didn't.
To tell the truth, I still don't.
But Poetry doesn't always need to be understood.
i've changed my penname to the point that no one, no one knows who i am any longer. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Perfection Is Flawed
She beckons to you
Her smile is sweet
Like candy floss and caramel
And fluffy purple marshmallows
The pure white wings
Hung like a pretty painting
On her back
And the soft breeze
Kisses your cheeks
She beckons again
You rise to your feet
The need to follow her
She smiles again
And vanishes around the corner
Which mysteriously appeared
Out of nowhere
You start to hurry
Fearful of losing her
Once, Twice, Thrice
But you don’t care
For all you want to do
Is to follow ...