Until - Poem by Nazmul Haque
Until you've felt the pain,
You haven't been truly in love.
Until you've felt the bliss,
You haven't yet truly cried.
Until you've felt the loneliness,
You haven't been truly a friend.
Until you've left behind,
You haven't truly owned someone.
Until you've felt the distance,
You haven't been truly close to heart.
Until you've felt the feeling,
You haven't truly lived the life.
Comments about Until by Nazmul Haque
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl