Untitled - Poem by Jon Lloyd
I'd love to wake up next to you,
To breathe the morning air
And smell the scent upon your neck;
Caress your long dark hair.
I'd love to kiss your shoulders
And your perky little breasts
And gently stroke your belly and
Your fingers and then next
I'd love to run my hands
Between your silky milky thighs
And find your sex all eager and
Mine own increase in size.
I'd love to pin you down onto
The bed on which you be,
And place myself between your legs
And drown in ecstasy.
©2007 Jon Lloyd
Comments about Untitled by Jon Lloyd
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl