Untitled (Iii) (1992) - Poem by Patrick Wescott
I tell lies to please you,
hiding all but my face.
I give you what you want,
even as it causes pain.
All you hear is crazy,
all you see is peace.
And your ignorant of me,
never seeing past your picture.
And I dance with bottled demons,
while you try to digest me.
Finding me untasteful,
You spit me up and walk away.
Comments about Untitled (Iii) (1992) by Patrick Wescott
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl