Untitled (Iv) (1993) - Poem by Patrick Wescott
Hiding from reality,
scared of what I'll find.
Pushing everyone back,
and out of common mind.
Self destructive in my tendencies,
running away from my fantasies.
But in a world out of control,
can I afford to turn away?
Comments about Untitled (Iv) (1993) by Patrick Wescott
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl