Edward Kofi Louis
Urani - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
It is too heavy and noisy! !
But the other one is too wide and too soft;
It is too simple and easy!
But the other one is too narrow and too rough;
Each with love and care,
But Urani came and blessed me with the muse of joy!
Comments about Urani by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl