Marie Joyce B. Negapatan
Vaudeville - Poem by Marie Joyce B. Negapatan
And so they say,
it's reading in between the lines
as I let these eyes wander
for that missing answer.
Bodies that danced
So who needs a confirmation?
In this silent corner of my thoughts
If only I could swim this ocean
just across from where those tears fall.
Don't let that heart be fooled once more
on what seems to be a vaudeville show
just playing right under your nose.
- The Pissedoffchick Negapatan
Comments about Vaudeville by Marie Joyce B. Negapatan
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda