Taslima Nasrin (25 August 1962 - / Mymensingh / Bangladesh)
Venomous - Poem by Taslima Nasrin
A two-faced man is more venomous
Than the snake with two fangs.
Bitten by a snake.
One can withdraw the venom.
Bitten by a man,
That's the end.
Comments about Venomous by Taslima Nasrin
If You Forget Me
Read this poem in other languages
Poem Submitted: Tuesday, March 27, 2012
Poem Edited: Tuesday, March 27, 2012
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl