Edward Kofi Louis
Venus - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
A face-to-face meting and,
Of the sad response from you;
But don't ossify your conscience and think that you are wiser!
For the authenticity of the matter is that,
You are Venus and i am Edward;
And i have an ultimate love for you.
Adjunct to scrutinise,
And ruled by one land for all;
But the scenario is not different from your face,
Because i do grow day and night.
You are all that the muse brought to me this night,
And i here to love you for what you are;
But, your sad response shows on your face,
And you have much to learn about love.
You are Venus and i am Edward,
But you are the act of the night from the muse;
So wake up and be very straight on this love.
Comments about Venus by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl