Very Upsetting - Poem by Naveed Akram
Very upsetting the eyes became sore,
The soreness can be contemplated;
One thinking moment enables the ideals
To vanish and appear like the cursor.
Eyes shall convey their wishes too well,
Ears become one of the clouds in the sky;
The attacks of the air shall be water of the sea,
Like the submarines of the whole war.
Comments about Very Upsetting by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl