Victims Of Circumstance - Poem by Oluwaseun Ogunbiyi
And whilst beneath my endless thought,
Abound therein my pain I sought
That life will not defeat its cloud
And lo her foe will squeal aloud
And then will evil hence prevail
And watch her snare in stormless sail
So what we here the innocent?
To lie and watch our pathway bent?
For we are but a softened clay
That nature moulds to have its way
And only that we have to pray,
Be victims not of circumstance.
Comments about Victims Of Circumstance by Oluwaseun Ogunbiyi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl