Virtual Journey - Poem by gershon hepner
In nightmares that disturb the dreams
we dream while virtually awake
the worst is never what is seems
before we have discovered the mistake.
A daydream or a virtual journey
our lives, from childhood until dotage,
from walker, car to cane and gurney,
till we’re the butt of anecdotage.
Comments about Virtual Journey by gershon hepner
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl