Doors I Never Close - Poem by gershon hepner
Doors I never close
cause millions of regrets,
like yesteryears whose snows
no melting heart forgets.
A never-opened door
resembles tears unshed
which cannot fall before
the book of life is read.
Comments about Doors I Never Close by gershon hepner
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl