Voices - Poem by Alefya Najmi
So many voices,
Unimaginable amount of thoughts,
In the folds of time.
While only a few endure,
To tell the tale of their glory or sorrow.
Bestowing on their masters,
The strength to live,
Till the time survives.
Comments about Voices by Alefya Najmi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl