Wait And See - Poem by Greg Oosterhouse
I'll take the attitude of wait and see
To find out about finding that special someone.
One that is truly meant for only me,
Or else find myself remaining blissfully alone.
I'll wait on the Lord to send me that sign,
Instead of worrying this dear heart of mine.
Comments about Wait And See by Greg Oosterhouse
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl